Double Helix Rods
Reducing Sequence |
1) Work in a neutral flame.
2) Cool until the glow is gone
3) Create a reduction flame by reducing the oxygen, increasing the propane or both.
4) Gently reheat in the reduction flame.
5) Experiment with the lenght of the reduction time and/or repeating the sequence to create different effects.
6) An oxydizing flame can be used to "erase" some of the reduction effects.
|The Striking Sequence|
1) Heat the glass until translucent, glass is almost droopy at this point.
2) Cool until the glow is gone.
3) Reheat at the tip of the flame until it glows orange.
4) Observe the first strike as the dark tones bloom.
5) Experiment with the lenght of the striking time and/or repeating the striking sequence to achieve different results.
Showing 1 to 13 of 13 (1 Pages)